When you shop with us (or access our services, apps, and websites (our “Website”)), these terms apply. They are important to you and us as they set out what we expect from each other, and they also give you helpful information. You can also find out more on our Help pages (which also form part of these terms).
We keep these Terms and Conditions and Help pages updated every so often, so please check back before you shop as the latest set will apply.About You
To shop with us, you will need to be:
- At least 16 years old
- Have a credit or debit card or payment mode that we accept (see bottom of page for details of current payment modes that we accept)
- Be authorised to use that credit or debit card or payment mode (payment mode should be in your name, or you have permission to use it)
Please note that some of the goods or services sold through our Website may not be suitable for those under 18 years old.
Placing an Order
Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once you have been received a confirmation email from us. This is because our orders are processed immediately after confirmation so we can get them to you as soon as possible.
We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card or have received authorisation from your payment provider (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. If there are issues with the order, we will get in touch with you.
On occasions, we may need to refuse or cancel an order, or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there is something suspicious going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we have made a mistake, we apologise – please get in touch with us and we will be happy to investigate it.
Prices and Product Descriptions
There is a lot going on here at Tiny Dots Wonder, and from time to time our staff may price up or describe a product or promotion wrongly. If we discover an error for any goods you have ordered, we will tell you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it.
If we cannot get in touch with you or do not receive a response, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid, we will refund you in full.
Prices include GST (where applicable).
Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged (see below). Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the “Total Cost”.
Before you finalise your order, you may be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time and dates depending on the delivery address.
We strive to meet all delivery times but sometimes there may be delays not within our control such as postal/carrier delays, logistics, or bad weather. We will keep you updated as much as we can, and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress.
Check our Delivery page for more information or get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Taxes and Import Duties
For orders outside of Singapore, your order will be subjected to local sales taxes and duties upon arrival in your chosen country, which are levied at the time the package clears customs. All additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient. As customs policies vary widely from country to country, we have no control over these charges, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Returns and Refunds
Please note that no refunds or exchanges will be entertained unless the products are defective or incorrect.
We apologise if your order is defective or incorrect. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number, picture, and description of the defect/incorrect product and we will be in touch. Please note that all items returned MUST be unused and in original condition.
From time to time, we may give you Promo Codes that you can use to reduce the price of specific products. Remember, it is up to you to enter the code at checkout!
More info on Promo Codes and the rules on how to use them can be found in our FAQ – but here are some key things to remember:
- Each Promo Code has its own terms, which will be made clear at the time it is issued to you (e.g. what products, single/multiple use, when it can be used, etc.)
- Unless we tell you otherwise, Promo Codes cannot be used to buy Gift Cards
- If you are given a unique Promo Code that is meant just for you (e.g. a student Promo Code), please keep it secret and do not let anyone else use or abuse it (e.g. please do not post it on social media or share it). If we think there has been a misuse of a Promo Code in any way (e.g. selling or sharing it), we can cancel your Promo Code and/or suspend or even close your account without telling you
- Unfortunately, if a Promo Code is unable to run properly because someone or something is spoiling it for others – e.g. fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else beyond our control that affects the running or fairness of the Promo Code – we can cancel, modify or suspend the Promo Code.
If you have received a Gift Card, head over to our FAQ to find out how and when they can be used. Please bear in mind these few points:
- Gift Cards cannot be used to buy Gift Cards or wherever indicated
- If you are gifting someone else a Gift Card, please make sure that you get their email address absolutely correct. If you have accidentally emailed it to someone else who uses it, there is not much that we can do. Please triple check before you buy it.
- There may be spam filters that send our emails into your email’s junk or spam folder. Do remind the recipient to check there for your gift!
- Gift Cards do come with an expiry date. Please check the terms and conditions of each voucher for its validity date
We love interacting with you and chatting with you through social media. However, we cannot control those platforms or how you set your profiles on them. Please check and set your privacy settings so that you understand and are comfortable with how your personal information on those platforms will be used.
Things You Should Not Do
You must not misuse or tamper with our websites, apps or other services (“Websites”) (e.g. hack, introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or carry out denial of service attacks, etc.) or otherwise mess with our tech or functionality or steal our or our customers’ data. Doing any of these things may be a criminal offence, but they also get in the way of us giving our customers the best service. We will report any such breaches or activity (and all information about the people carrying it out) to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We recommend you use virus protection software when using any website, including ours. Although we have a dedicated team who work hard to stop people messing with our Website, we cannot guarantee that it will always be secure from bugs, viruses, or troublemakers.
You are also not allowed to use automated systems or software to extract data from our Website (i.e. screen-scraping).
Troublemakers also agree to the following: to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tiny Dots Wonder, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use (or misuse) of this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
Tiny Dots Wonder owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights in its Website and its content. These rights are protected around the world. All such rights and reserved.
You are allowed to store, print, and display our Website content only for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes unless you have our express permission.
You are also not allowed to use the Tiny Dots Wonder logo or any Tiny Dots Wonder brand or trademark (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our express permission.
Linking to this Website
It is fine for you to link to tinydotswonder.com, if you do so in a way that is not commercial, is fair and legal, and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation.
Please do not link in a way that suggests any form of approval or endorsement by Tiny Dots Wonder where none exists.
Our Website must not be framed on any other website without our permission.
Complaints or need to speak to us?
Occasionally things do go wrong, and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, please contact us to resolve any issues you are having with our services.
We have the right to amend, remove, or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our Terms and Conditions) at any time.
These terms and our dealings with you are subject to Singapore Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
User Generated Content Terms and Conditions
Have we reached out to you on social media to feature your content on our social media channels? By giving you the opportunity to feature your content on our social media channels and by responding with the required hashtag (such as #tdw) you agree:
- We can use your handle and the content (the “Content”) on tinydotswonder.com, and/or any of Tiny Dots Wonder’s social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- We can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content (but Tiny Dots Wonder will not treat you in a derogatory manner)
- You promise that you have the permission of everyone in the Content; have the right to grant Tiny Dots Wonder the above rights; and are at least 16 years old
If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular: a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and use an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content (and sharing capabilities). If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above, then please do not give us consent to use the Content.
Account & Technical Issues
Closing my Account
We are sorry to see you go, and we hope to be able to welcome you back in future!
Before you leave, please be informed that as part of closing your account, we would also have to delete all records of your purchases as part of our compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore.
We are always looking to improve our website to make it more engaging and fun for you to shop with us! If there are some features that you would like to see on our website, please contact us. We would love to hear from you!